Thursday, February 24, 2011

BUSY, BUT ENJOYABLE

This has been a rather busy week. Enjoyable, but busy. I’m not sure why some weeks are busy and I'm so happy to have them end and others are just as busy but I savor every moment. As I contemplate the events of this week I realize that I haven’t worried about each day. I’m just taking care of the day ahead of me. That is good but it isn’t the only reason my week is good. I have noticed two other things that are happening. I have spent time nurturing my friendships and taking care of myself. I love having friends but I have a tendency to think I’m too busy to do thing with friends. Putting that thought aside was important. After having to pamper my knee from a winter injury I am back exercising. These three things have made all the difference in my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment