Sunday, July 24, 2011

CHANGES ARE COMMING

As I look at my blog I feel like I am having an identity crisis. I started my blog as an extension of me as a counselor. I have been retired for a year now and I find I don’t think like a counselor. There are many more things I am free to think about. I think more about my religious beliefs, want I intend to do with my future, my health, my family and friends. I don’t know that any one of these parts of my life I want to blog about.



If I was to choose a new idea of blogging I would choose my art and crafting. It has been a long time since I taught others to do crafting or art so it might be a challenge but maybe that is exactly what I need right now. So beginning next week this blog will change. I don’t know if it will be successful but the only way to find out is to try.

1 comment:

  1. i love your outlook and self analysis. It was inspiring. Just try!

    Thank you. Miss you.

    Amie Orton

    ReplyDelete