Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AS I WAIT...

Today, I have repair people in my home again. I’m glad there are individuals who know how to do things such as electrical, plumbing, repairing, etc. Having said this I am tired of these individual being in my home. They come early or when its convenient for them. The early is hard because I am not an early person. The anytime is difficult also because you are waiting most of the day for an individual you need. Repairs are needed on a home but there really is nothing to see for the money spent. I guess peace of mind or hot water is something. It’s much more fun to have a piece of new furniture or a vacation but that will have to wait until our house is in good repair.

2 comments:

  1. Nonsense. Let's all sell our broken houses and go on an awesome vacation right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleaseeeeeeeeee don't tell me this means you're moving back home.

    ReplyDelete