Monday, August 8, 2011

THANK YOU

Today Archiver's has all their stamps at 50% off. This is an excellent way to stock up on much needed stamps for cardmaking. I find that stamps don't inspire me like color does so I usually need to see a finished idea before I want to purchase the stamps. This Hero Arts stamp set creates a beautiful yet simple card.  The original flower stamp was used on the white paper with a rose colored chalk stamp to give a background. I then stamped the flower in black with the red center for the accent strip. One flower was stamped and cut out. I used a pop dot to make it stand out. Black cardstock was used for the card and to outline the white parts. Finally I added the word Thank You. Because the inside is black I decided to place a white insert to write on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment