Monday, June 20, 2011

KENT

Father’s Day came and went for another year. Honor was given to dads but as a mother I want to make a statement about my roll in my children’s experience with their dad. I want to let them know that as a teenager I decided that I would give my children the best dad in the world and I did. It was not a lucky chance that they have a dad they can honor and respect. A dad that loves them unconditionally and would do anything for them. A dad that finds joy in hearing their voice and leaning of their accomplishments. A dad that sorrows at every sorrow they have. A dad that loves who they love. A dad that loves their mom and has gone on to be the best grandpa a child could ever want. No he is a dad that was chosen specifically for them. What lucky children I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment