Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I LOVE TEAR BEARS

One of the most challenging things I have learned to do with paper is make a Tear Bear. The name is not really accurate because there is no tearing. The bear, if done correctly, looks like it's made out of fur not paper. Because you are using paper it is very inexpensive to make. Once you master the basics the bears are fun to create and give personality to.

This scrapbook page is an earlier version of my bears. Being patient with yourself as you learn to make these delightful critters is important. I find even my first attempts were cute and fun to put on a page.

Over the next week I will have a tutorial on how to make a Tear Bear. At first challenging to make but they add so much to any card or scrapbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment