Wednesday, May 23, 2012

JELLO SAILS



I love family time. Having the children and grandchildren (grandpuppy) over is the best of times. Last night was one of those times. We were celebrating Kent’s and Becca’s birthdays. When the grandchildren were young we would go to a favorite restaurant to eat but now that the children are older it isn’t all that fun at a restaurant i.e. Red Robin.
For dinner I fixed inside outside pizza, jello sails, toss salad and fruit kabobs. Dinner was colorful, delicious, fun but most of all the entertainment was out of this world. At the end, puppies and kids cried when it was time to go home. Grandma was exhausted but happy. Today I will talk about the jello sails. They were easy to fix and fun to eat. The only criticism I received was the orange wasn’t a good flavor with the blue berry jello. My thought was eat the orange when you take the sail off and then eat the jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment