Saturday, January 7, 2012

ANOTHER CHANGE


As I endeavor to find myself in my blog I am comforted by the words “to live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong” (JC Pearce).  I have found that the need to post my creative endeavors only make me less creative. When my cards don’t reflect the colors I’ve created or when I feel the pressure to post something I get discouraged.  So, I have decided it is time to change the blog again. I think that it will be a work in progress for some time but none the less I will begin posting again.
So in an effort to being my blog again I would like to remind any readers that are still out there that January 7 is National Old Rock Day. So while I try to decide what to post next I will just post an old rock photographed by Kent.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just me, but when I look at that picture, I see a couple sitting together on a park bench with their backs to us. I like it.

    ReplyDelete