Thursday, August 23, 2012

A BOX OF SUNSHINE


I haven't done any projects from Pinterest lately so I thought it was time to do something. I have a friend going through a very hard time so I decided to make a sunshine box. My box has almost exactly the same ingredients as the box on Pinterest. The difference was instead of having Tiffany Box Blue ribbon my ribbon is teal. I don't know if its better but it was much easier to find. By the time I found all the boxed items and candy I was tired of looking for the unusual items. I used yellow scrapbook paper to line the box and covered it with yellow tissue paper. It was a fun project and it is hoped that it will bring a little sunshine into my friends world right now.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet idea- I love it! I think your friend will love it too.

    ReplyDelete