Friday, January 4, 2013

NEED FOR GRATITUDE


pas4
The problem I’m having with my goals are when it comes to the scriptures, Ensign and the words of the prophets I tend to read and then ponder and reread. This doesn’t go too when with achieving goals that are so specific. However, the likelihood of me achieving goals that aren’t specific is even less likely to be achieved. So, today I have been reading the ensign and rereading and pondering the First Presidency Message. I haven't finished my exercising but it needs to and will start now.
There are many things on my list that will make my life easier but everyday living keeps me from getting to the things that need to be done that day. This is why I keep a gratitude journal. When I see all the negative and I can’t get things done attitude creeps in I stop and write in my journal. Things fall into place and I’m ready to begin again with the right attitude.

3 comments:

  1. A gratitude journal is such a great idea! I just started one, and it's already helping improve my attitude. You're one wise lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sweet as always. I'm glad you have a gratitude journal. It's amazing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete