Friday, September 25, 2009

THIS IS WHO I WILL BE!

There is much evil in the world today. Todays news is all about terror, evil, floods and hate. The saddest news is always when family members hurt family member or when there is violence against children. Closing the curtains in my home and picking up a good book seems a safe place. Unfortunately, that doesn't make anything better.

I have always believed that one person could make a difference. In the past I would work for months on a loosing political campaign or I would work to defeat a proposed new law. Never being on a winning team would get discouraging, but I still believed I made a difference.

So what kind of difference can I make now? I can't change the world but if I raise the cry "you can do it" maybe one life will be changed. I guess that is who I need to be in this time of my life. A light to others guiding them to a feeling of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment