Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DELICIOUS RECIEPE

This dish was so colorful and beautiful I decided I would try to make. I didn’t have the julienne peeler but I did have a mandolin so I used that. Sometimes I think always buying the newest gadget is crazy. Why not use what you have?

Review: the recipe was so easy to make. I love that it turned out just as colorful on my plate as it did on Pineterest. The site didn't have good directions but I could figure out how to heat up the ingredients. My opinion is that the vinegar was a bit overpowering. I will use less next time. I also skipped the sugar and added 2 teaspoons honey. This is a dish I will make again.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those julienne peelers and have never used it. I am going to try this recipe. Looks so pretty. Thanks for adding your opinion and suggestions for improvement!

    ReplyDelete