Monday, March 26, 2012

WHERE TO GO

I have been struggling with this blog. I have felt so uninspired by what I have been blogging. So until I can think of anything better I will be blogging what I make from pinterest.com. What is Pinterst you ask? It is a creative Idea sight. So I will be blogging what I find interesting to do or make. For example yesterday I made crock pot baked potatoes. The instructions are: clean and foil wrap your potatoes. Place in a crock pot and bake for 8 hours on low. Since I got a late start I only baked them 4 hours but on high.




My review on the idea: the potatoes were attractive to look at. They were tender and moist. Since we are having unseasonably warm weather it was nice to have baked potatoes without heating up the house. I served the potatoes with butter, broccoli crowns, Steak n Shake chili, cheese, sour cream or cottage cheese. Everyone chose their desired toppings. Also, we had a large beautiful green salad.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! I am definitely trying this. I hate baking potatoes in the oven. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete