Thursday, June 10, 2010

HUMOR

Humor today is missed in most of everyday life. Oh, there are things we laugh about. I’m not talking about the kind of humor that makes you laugh uncomfortably or you would be embarrassed if ______ were standing next to you. Nor am I talking about laughing at people. I’m talking about humor that is in the mundane; the ability to laugh about the ordinary things that happen to us.

I remember when I was single, a married woman saying you can tell when you are mature you don’t giggle or laugh about everything. I have though about that many times. I love being able to laugh with friends and my husband. Maybe being mature is over rated. Maybe we all need those childlike qualities like laughing and giggling.

So I will share my humor today. We have a bishop at the head of our church. He is a kind and compassionate man. His name is Bishop Tuttle. As Kent was out and about he saw this church. It has nothing to do with us or our church. But the humor was not lost on him.


No comments:

Post a Comment