Thursday, April 14, 2011

THE NEXT GENERATION

Families are a place where funny stories abound. As our grandchildren grow and parents (our adult children) talk about their children the stories become funnier. One funny story was recently remembered as my granddaughter repeated some of her mother’s curiosity about life. Our story goes like this:
One day my daughter came home from elementary school. She proceeded to tell me how one girl in her class told them all about how babies were made. Her details were rather graphic. My daughter thought it was very disgusting that an adult would do something like that. So to resolve it in her mind she said “Don’t worry mom. Your reputation is safe. I told them you and dad would never do anything like that. You decided to adopt instead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment