Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TRADITIONS NEW VS. OLD

I got tickets for my children to go see STOMP. I decided that since tickets were quite expensive I wouldn’t go because, well, I didn’t know if I would enjoy the production. My children let me know it was a miss. It was enjoyed by everyone. They felt that even I, at my advanced age would have enjoyed the humor and action. Maybe in two years when it comes back I will give it a try. In a week I will be going to the Fox to see PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION. My children don’t think they would enjoy the production. I think it will be a miss.

As I grow older time seems to be moving at a much faster pace.  There is so much to do and see in the world that I truly wonder if I will see all that I want to see. Kent and I try to do one thing each month that is different and interesting. The problem is we have wonderful traditions that we hate to give up so we can do something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment