Thursday, February 25, 2010

CHOICES


I need to renew the license on my car in March. I am given the choice of one year or two. I always choose 2 years. I hate the whole process of inspections, paperwork, waiting in lines, and the ever looming deadlines. I look at my car. It’s dirty and has its share of pings (dent marks caused neighbor car doors opening and hitting my car). My car is now 13 years old and has 150,000 miles logged on. It is a color called champagne. I don’t think there are any cars within a 200 mile radius with that color. Anyone who rides with me complains about the sounds my car makes. My mechanic stopped trying to fix the sounds 6 year ago.

So back to the original question, do I get a 2 year or one year renewal? Getting a 1 year renewal implies that I will be getting a new car within the next year. Will I? I guess I could but that would mean giving up a vacation I want. Maybe I will just go for the 2 year renewal and get the interior cleaned on my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment