Saturday, February 27, 2010

MY HEART TRAVELS

Of all my travels and of all the people I have ever met the people of Chile are the most genuinely friendly and kind. The land is diverse and beautiful. When we were in Santiago we did not spend our time in the touristy areas but went to meet and see the people. My heart breaks this day as I hear about the devastation in Chile. Travel is wonderful but it also makes me feel connected to those who are hurting when natural disaster strikes.

My heart desires to be young again and so I can go to help the suffering of the world, especially the wonderful people in Chile. But I can’t change the passage of time. I will have to find other ways to help those who are suffering.

1 comment:

  1. thanks to you and Dad for sharing your blog posts and photos of Chile.... great memories, and we're lucky and blessed to have had the opportunity to go there w/ you guys.

    ReplyDelete