Monday, February 7, 2011

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE FUNNY

For those of us who missed the Super Bowl (parties, drinking, the first of many reasons to forgo our 2011 diet resolutions and football) there is always the post show analysis. So this morning I would like to do a little Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

After viewing the 61 Super Bowl Ads and seeing what the public voted as their favorite I have determined that my favorite ad made the top 10 (go beavers). I was also happy to see the Budweiser Clydesdales back. Snicker’s will never be able to top last years Betty White commercial but this years was rather funny with Roseanne. Dogs and Doritos’s appear to go together well. In my opinion the use of old celebrities is almost always funny. As we can see with the Best Buy commercial. Sex may sell but who can remember what Kim Kardashini was selling? And what about GoDaddy.com? The etrade baby is ageless. I have to say I don’t remember there being so many movie trailers in past Super Bowl adds. Cars with human characteristics and geeks were popular as ever this year.

I will have to admit that commentary would have been better is I had had a color man (person) sitting next me commenting but I couldn’t get Kent to watch the adds and Khloe (my grand puppy) wasn’t too talkative. Well, until next year this is my opinion of the Super Boll.

No comments:

Post a Comment