Monday, December 13, 2010

IT'S STILL MEMORIABLE

I started blogging about all the wonderful amazing things I was doing to make this Christmas memorable. It looks like I gave up but I didn’t. I just stopped blogging about everything because it sounded like I was bragging about how wonderful my life was. I do have a wonderful life. I also have an amazing list of problems but none of them are hard as yours so we won’t compare. I just want everyone to know that my season is good and I love all of you who respond to the spontaneous dinners, parties and activities I have put together. Also, thank you to friends who have planned activites. This week I will spend 5 out of the 7 days with dear friends and families. So far I have been invited to learn about the celebration of Advent from a friend who has celebrated this tradition since she was young child attending Catholic schools. I have visited with a friend from Kent and my early years of marriage. We have attended church, listened to inspiring messages and music. We convinced a group of friends to drop everything and go with us to our favorite restaurant about an hours drive from here. Our group mushroomed to about 25 friends that evening. We have survived the blizzard that hit the Midwest. We have thought of ways we could help others less fortunate than us. I’m so glad that I still have 12 more days until Christmas. After that I am leaving town for a warmer location for 3 weeks. Until then I hope everyone finds ways to make their season memoriable.

No comments:

Post a Comment