Friday, December 24, 2010

GREETINGS TO ALL

Merry Christmas to All!

I am now saying my greetings
and goodbyes. I will be taking a three week
break from blogging for a trip to summer.
Now you may wonder
where summer is and I will tell you – its not where I am
right now.



I also wanted to say
thank you
to
my significant other/soul mate/BFF/spouse/husband Kent
 for a wonderful Christmas gift.
You see he started a scholarship in my name at the St. Charles Community College.
What a wonderful legacy to leave our family.


So this evening our family will have our annual Christmas Eve dinner.
Each person will bring their favorite food.
Once again we will read a
Christmas Story written by Thomas S. Monson,
a tradition started some 10 years ago by our oldest son.
English Christmas Crackers will be popped.
Christmas morning we will sleep late
and then have our traditional Christmas breakfast.
I will make a roast dinner that afternoon followed by a
trip to the airport
to help our children get to their destination.
We will end our holiday by going to a movie.

 I hope your Christmas is as pleasant as ours.

1 comment:

  1. Lorrie, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are having a great trip "to summer!" I'm jealous as it's super cold and snowy where I am. :) Talk to you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete