Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TIME FOR FRIENDS

Today I had a friend phone to say hello. I answered an email, not the computer generated kind, but a real email from a real person. While out walking in this wintry weather I visited with one of my neighbors. Now I am waiting for a friend to drop by for lunch. I have found that when I am busy I eliminate time with friends first. During this stressful holiday season it is stopping to enjoy people that actually diminishes stress. Stress clouds our brains and makes us forgetful, making us more stressed and robbing us of the little time we have. Probably the most memorable thing I did this month was finish everything on my list. It was only for one day but I don't think I have ever finished a list. This day I got a good night sleep, exercised, and then took one thing as a time until my list was complete. How sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment