Monday, December 6, 2010

WHO DO I REMIND YOU OF?

This is the time for Kindness and Good will towards men but I need to share what really bothers me so –
  • I just hate it when there is a driver in front of me who is going the speed limit.
  • I hate all the emails that are sent to me about one day only sales that are too good to pass up. Now Grandpa has more toys to pass out than Santa.
  • Parties with fatting food that I feel obligated to eat. Why can’t people serve healthy food?
  • Promise of snow flurries and none appear. I can only imagine what school children are feeling. 
Well that is my list. I feel better now. In the spirit of the season I hope your list isn’t longer than mine.


Kent tells me that people might think I'm serious which makes this not so funny. Disclaimer: In no way has Kent encouraged my writing of a list of complaints and I want to assure you that I assume full responsibility for the content of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment