Monday, September 6, 2010

THE PERFECT PICTURE


I enjoy looking at my husband's photos. He is getting to be quite good. With the new programs on the computer manipulating the photo or hiding flaws is very easy. Kent has gotten good at creating a perfect picture. I, on the other hand, have had fun taking his photos and creating works of art by cropping one piece of a photo and blowing it up. Everything changes once I begin to crop a picture. It is sometimes very difficult to really imagine what is there or how it originally looked.


Life is like that. If we focus on one thing its hard to see the whole picture. Maybe that one thing is a flaw or something we wish wasn’t there. All we can see is that one little flaw.


I remember an old Superman movie where Superman needed to change the outcome of an event so he flew around the earth counter clock wise in order to move time backwards. That way he could make the changes he needed to. Though not possible there are times I wish it could be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment