Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SENILITY OR WISDOM

I recognize that I will never fit under the category of a brilliant or witty writer but I still feel the need to give some advice to fellow writers and bloggers. Recently I made my annual trip to Facebook. I also have been reading some of your blogs. One of my basic beliefs: "If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report …we seek after these things” makes me wonder what some of you are thinking. Since I find much of what is written fits under the description of garbage or intent to harm I regret that I will have to stop reading some of your blogs and much of Facebook. Should any of you read this I would suggest a good dose of common sense and a reminder of the Golden Rule when you are writing.




For those of you who are fun, interesting, enlighting keep up the good work.
DISCLAMER: Since I am a senior citizen I can get away with this blog advice. Chalk it up to senility or wisdom as you choose.

1 comment: